Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 3.2.6.
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 3.2.6. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 3.2.x.
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
:: New Features and Improvements
:: Bug Fixes
- [ZBX-10253] fixed translation string and validation of TLS settings in host.create(), host.update() and host.massUpdate() methods; added variables to hosts array required by CHost::validateUpdate() method
- [ZBX-12121] fixed problem generation by timer process
- [ZBX-11536] fixed missing operator in event correlation form
- [ZBX-11309] fixed collision of cookies name responsible for storing selected checkboxes
- [ZBX-11981] fixed undefined index 'ns' in options output array
- [ZBX-12116] fixed pagination in Maintenance page
- [ZBX-12108] fixed limit option in event.get method
- [ZBX-12100] fixed new line handling in SSH agent with numeric type of information
- [ZBX-9958] fixed wrongly displayed list view after mass update failure